National Declaration on the Educational Goals for Young Australians (2008)
All Australian Education Ministers released a national declaration on Friday 12 December 2008 of the educational goals for young Australians. The Declaration has two national goals:
- Australian schooling promotes equity and excellence; and
- That all young Australians become successful learners, confident and creative individuals, and active and informed citizens.
... ICP 2013 Convention (Cairns) Report - audio recordings, presentation files.
Promoting and Advocating for Public Primary Schools
AGPPA's Strategic Plan is now available. Click here to download the PDF file.
This strategic plan will guide AGPPA's directions and activities into the future.
Search the Website
- Position Papers November 2016
- Media Release: AGPPA calls for greater understanding about the limitations of NAPLAN (16 Aug 2016)
- Media Release: AGPPA Calls for a Refocus around NAPLAN (9 Aug 2016)
- The State of Australia's Schools
- Media Release: AGPPA Welcomes new Shadow Education Minister (23 July 2016)