Report: Exploring the Public Purposes of Education in Australian Primary Schools
This report, launched by the Minister for School Education, The Hon. Peter Garrett, earlier this year, can now be pubished here for all AGPPA members. It was the report from a three year project conducted by four academics from universities across Australia, in partnership with AGPPA and the Foundation for Young Australians.
The report outlines the results of research into how the purposes of education are understood and enacted in Australian Primary Schools and in the wider community. Click here to go to the report's website page for the report and associated papers and links.
... ICP 2013 Convention (Cairns) Report - audio recordings, presentation files.
Promoting and Advocating for Public Primary Schools
AGPPA's Strategic Plan is now available. Click here to download the PDF file.
This strategic plan will guide AGPPA's directions and activities into the future.
Search the Website
- Position Papers November 2016
- Media Release: AGPPA calls for greater understanding about the limitations of NAPLAN (16 Aug 2016)
- Media Release: AGPPA Calls for a Refocus around NAPLAN (9 Aug 2016)
- The State of Australia's Schools
- Media Release: AGPPA Welcomes new Shadow Education Minister (23 July 2016)