Click here to download the complete 2011 Operational Plan.
- Meet on a regular basis to influence the national reform agenda (including Presidents involvement at
Federal consultative meetings like ACARA. AISTEL).
- Influence the National Education Agenda.
- Publish and promote the “Exploring the Public Purposes of Education in Australian Primary Schools”
- Develop positions on key national education issues.
- Research initiatives like school autonomy, performance pay and diagnostic testing
- Continue the involvement and influence the development of Professional Learning initiatives and best
practice for leaders in relevant National Forums.